Monday 10 November 2014

Manicure Monday: Essie Mademoiselle


Happy Monday! After last week's red polish, I was in the mood for a lighter/clean/fresh look for my nails. Today's Mani Monday is "Mademoiselle" by Essie. Let's check it out below!


This polish is also known as the "grown up pink polish", perfect statement in my opinion! Mademoiselle is a sheer, milky light pink shade. It is very versatile, as you can apply just 1 coat for a sheer natural look or up to 3-4 coats for a more opaque look.


I was super patient today & applied 4 coats for the fullest opacity. Formula went on super smoothly & evenly. My nails look so glossy (with or without top coat) & it will look flattering on any skin tone.


If you are looking for the perfect polish for your French manicures, I highly recommend this one!

 

Classic polishes never go out of style & Essie's Mademoiselle definitely needs to be a staple in every nail polish collection!

Thank you so much for reading & hope you have a fantastic week ahead!!

Love, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment