Friday 7 November 2014

Foodie Friday: Bakery Sate


Happy Friday! For today's Foodie Friday we are headed to a local bakery/cafe in East Vancouver called "Bakery Sate". Let's check it out below!


I love how bright & clean everything looks like inside!


Cute, vintage, random decor on the wall.


If you guys don't know this by now, I am a matcha/green tea addict! I had to try Bakery Sate's "Matcha Black Sesame Cake". At first, I thought the sesame flavour was going to over power the matcha taste. When I had a bite of this gorgeous cake, it was the perfect balance between both flavours. The matcha taste was not bitter at all because it did have white chocolate in it as well, yum!!


I had to get yet another matcha sweet, this one is their "Matcha Azuki Puff". I love the crunchy sweet/salty topping of this cream puff. Inside was the most delicious creamy matcha filling with red bean as well!


I want one of each please!! ^___^ Beautiful display case full of different cakes, sweets, desserts & sandwiches.


Simple wooden tables & a window so you can take a peek at the pastry chefs working their magic! That man in the window is Head Pastry Chef, Eric Ho.


Bakery Sate is such a cute & cozy cafe to have a coffee date, catch up with friends or even dessert dates! Thank you so much for reading & hope you have a awesome weekend!!

Love, Linda



Bakery Sate
2879 Commercial Drive
Vancouver BC
(604) 506-0290






No comments:

Post a Comment