Monday 2 February 2015

Manicure Monday: OPI Cajun Shrimp


Happy Monday! It feels like forevvvver since my last Mani Monday post. Today, I am back with "Cajun Shrimp" by OPI. Let's check it out down below!


Cajun Shrimp is a beautiful, bright & bold orange-y red polish! I would totally wear this one all Summer long. It is classy & fun all in one!


This creamy polish went on so evenly & opaque, you could even pass with just 1 coat. I did 2 just to be safe hehe. This polish dries with a gorgeous glossy finish as well! LOVE IT.


Overall, I am really impressed with OPI's Cajun Shrimp (kinda craving shrimp now :). Definitely will be on repeat once Summertime hits but for now, it is a nice bright pick me up for this gloomy Winter season!

Thank you so much for reading & wishing you a great week ahead.

Love, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment