Tuesday 3 February 2015

Naturally Sweet Valentine's Day Eyes


Hello my sweet lovely darlings! Valentine's Day is coming up so I wanted to share with you a super easy "Naturally Sweet" eye make up look. My husband Allan loves it when I have natural make up on so this is the look I will be wearing on February the 14th! If you are going for the more natural sweet look, this will be perfect for you!

Love, Linda


On my eyes:
NARS pro-prime smudge proof eyeshadow base
Maybelline color molten, 300 nude rush
NYX nude on nude palette, top 2 left shades
Shu uemura eye lash curler
Physicians formula shimmer strips eyeliner, nude eyes
Majolica majorca lash enamel glamour volume on, bk999 (LOVE THIS STUFF)
Clinique bottom lash mascara, 01 black

On my face:
Maybelline instant age rewind eraser dark circles treatment concealer, light
Maybelline fit me matte + poreless powder, 130 buff beige
KATE eyebrow powder, br-4
L'oreal brow stylist plumper brow gel mascara, 380 medium to dark
NYX blush, peach
Wet n wild silk finish lipstick, 517C 15 minutes aflame

No comments:

Post a Comment