Thursday 26 February 2015

More New 2015 Drugstore Make Up Haul!


Hi Darlings! Welcome to my 2nd "New at the drugstore 2015 make up haul"! I recently went back & I picked up some more goodies, I know... I couldn't help myself though! Hope you enjoy & don't forget to comment down below which products you would like me to do a review on.

Love, Linda


Items mentioned:
Clean & clear soothing eye make up remover
Equate nail polish remover dip
KISS beautiful brow kit
Revlon nail polish 2015, 905 sophisticated, 715 privileged, 495 sultry, 145 coy
H&M lipstick and lip gloss duo lip, passion for pearls
Physicians formula shimmer strips custom eye enhancing eyeliner trio, nude
Physicians formula super bb bronzer & blush, light
Physicians formula super bb cheek & lip, berry pink
Physicians formula eye booster instant lash extension kit, ultra black
Physicians formula argan wear ultra nourishing argan oil blush, natural

No comments:

Post a Comment