Wednesday 25 February 2015

Winter 2015 Fashion Haul!


Hi Loves! So it has been awhile since my last fashion haul video. I did a bit of shopping over the weekend and wanted to share with you guys what I had picked up. Hope you enjoy & thank you so much for watching!

Love, Linda


Items mentioned:
Aldo piubega sunglasses, midnight black (mens)
Target Mossimo black faux fur vest w/ blazer back
Forever 21 classic ballet flats, nude, red & black
H&M basic divided jersery top, light pink
H&M gold bobby pins pack
H&M light blush pom pom/pouf key chain bag charm
Zara nude mini messenger bag
Zara plain knit uneven hem sweater with eye embroidery
Zara quilted rucksack, black
Chapters Indigo olivia rose rosette petti onesie, dusty rose

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Which Zara location did you get the quilted backpack from? Also, I cant rmbr which brow powder you use?..Thx! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! I bought it online Zara Canada website, haven't seen it in stores. I use the KATE brow powder :)

      Delete