Wednesday 25 February 2015

NEW Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks (Reformulated & Repackaged)


Hi Loves! Wet N Wild has improved their iconic "Silk Finish" lipsticks. Both the formula & packaging has changed, for the better! The packaging of these are very similar to their mega last lipsticks but just a tad bit better, IMO. I purchased these at my local Superstore for $1.99 each, super affordable!!


I picked up the shades 503C Will you be with me?, 537A Blind date. 517C 15 minutes aflame & 515D What's up, doc?


Swatches on my hands below are with 3 layers each & 2 on my lips!


"503C Will you be with me?" is a nude cool toned, dusty rose. With this one, definitely make sure your lips are well exfoliated before applying or else you will see all the dry areas on your lips. All these lipsticks are quite pigmented for what you are paying for.



"537A Blind date" is a light/med. berry shade. It swatched & applied lighter than the actual lipstick bullet. This one felt the most moisturizing out of all 4.



"517C 15 minutes aflame" is a bright Spring/Summer hot pink shade, this picture doesn't do it justice!



"515D What's up, doc?" is a bright hot coral orange-y shade.


My most favourites out of the 4 would have to be 517C 15 minutes aflame & 515D What's up, doc?. I love how bright & fun these lippies are. 537A Blind date wasn't bad as well, but I just wished it applied like how the color looked like in the lipstick bullet. Although, it makes it less of a statement berry lip & more everyday wear. I found that 503C Will you be with me? is just a bit too cool toned for my liking but if you love shades with that undertone, this would be a good one!


Overall, for $1.99 each I think these new (Reformulated & Repackaged) Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks are a fantastic deal! They felt lightweight on the lips, pigmentation was great (I'd say apply 2 coats for full opacity), did not bleed, was very comfortable & hydrating on my lips. Plus, they lasted for a decent 4 hours before fading/before you need to reapply. So if you are on a budget and want a great basic lipstick that won't disappoint, pick these up!

I hope this review was helpful to you, as always thank you so much for reading. Have a great day Darlings!

Love, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment