Thursday 25 July 2019

Dermal Therapy Heel Care Cream Review



Hi Loves! Today I will be reviewing Dermal Therapy's Heel Care Cream. I purchased it from my local Costco for around $20. It came with a full sized cream & a travel sized one in the pack. I decided to give it a try because my heels were in such bad shape due to the fact that I am a mom of 2 little ones and I haven't given my heels any care or attention. They were DRY & CRACKED and looked super unhealthy! My husband, Allan always made fun of me- saying that I have sandpaper feet haha! 



MADE IN CANADA! (I'm Canadian so I was like BONUS!!)




When I read the claims- actively restores moisture, helps prevent and heal hard, dry, cracked heels & skin softening moisture, I was like yes please! It's Summer and I will definitely be wearing sandals quite often so I needed my heels to be in tip top shape!

I went ahead and tested this heel cream for 7 days.

The directions says apply 2-3 times a day & I am being totally honest, I only applied it once a day because like I said, I am busy and I am surprised I even had time to apply it once a day! ;)


This is how much cream I used per heel. About a quarter size. It's a semi-thick cream and has the consistency of glysomed. Also it is fragrance free like it claims.



The above photos are my heels before applying the cream. As you can see they are in rough shape. I have cracks in them and dryness and they feel pretty hard. Yuck!



This is immediately after I applied the heel cream. My skin drank it right up! Looks a bit better but there is always room for improvement.



Day 2, the deeper white cracks/lines in my heels are starting to look a bit better and the dry areas are getting better as well. This cream is not greasy but I definitely feel like there in something on my heels. If you don't like the feeling of having something on your skin than I highly suggest you use this cream before bed. I was okay with how it felt and used it during the day.



Day 3, this is where I can see the most change from when I first started using it. My heels actually look hydrated and moisturized.



Day 4



Day 5



Day 6



Day 7, WOW! Are these my heels?! Look at the difference between Day 1 & Day 7. Amazing! My heels are smooth, soft, moisturized, cracks, white lines, dryness all gone! I am truly impressed with this cream, it has definitely helped me so much with my yucky heels. It also claims to help calloused heels as well, in my case- I did not have that problem but if you do than I do predict that this cream will help you. It will definitely help it look much better than it did before. 

Overall, I would definitely recommend this heel cream to everyone! It was very simple to use & it works! BYE-BYE sandpaper heels, HELLO soft & supple heels!

I hope this review was helpful to you, as always thank you so much for reading!!

Love, Linda





No comments:

Post a Comment