Monday 14 July 2014

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour 38 La Fascinante


I stopped by Holt Renfrew because I had a gift card to use up! I knew I wanted to pick something up from the beauty department so I decided to give Chanel a visit. 





I decided on the Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour in "38 La Fascinante". This lipstick is enriched with ultra thin mother of pearl particles, so luxurious!


Even the box that the lipstick comes in is gorgeous with gold details & it also shows you how to open the lipstick as well!


The packaging is incredibly sleek with it's black lacquered case & simple "CHANEL" logo/wording.


Gorgeous gold chanel logo top!!


It has a spring loaded case, push/click on it to eject the lipstick from the black Chanel case & push again to close and secure it.




"Chanel" imprinted in the lipstick. Makes me not want to use it hehe.


In love with the chic packaging!


Chanel's Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour 38 La Fascinante is a blue-toned red shade. When worn, it gives a neutral red to my lips & would look very flattering on most skin tones! It glided on my lips very smoothly & is quite pigmented. I felt like I got the greatest opacity when I applied 2 layers of this lipstick on my lips. This lippie did not feel drying on my lips, being a matte lipstick I was quite impressed with how moisturizing it felt. Also, the formula did not settle into the lines of my lips as well!


Swatched. This is 2 layers of the lipstick & it is truly a matte lipstick, no shine! Velvet matte finish.


I absolutely adore the look of Chanel's 38 La Fascinante matte lipstick on. It adds a gorgeous, subtle pop of red to my lips. There is nothing more chic than a matte red lipstick!

Thank you so much for reading darlings. Have a fabulous day, MMMUAH!!

Love, Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment