Monday 14 July 2014

Manicure Monday: OPI In The Spot-Light Pink & Revlon Heavenly


Ahhh... fresh start to a new week! I hope you all had a great weekend & happy Monday!! For today's Mani Monday I wanted something light, fun & girly. Let's see what combo I came up with below!


I used 2 coats of OPI's In The Spot-Light Pink & 1 coat of Revlon's Heavenly.


"In The Spot-Light Pink" is a milky, soft, natural, light pink polish. It gives your nails a nice clean look to it but for my manicure I wanted a light neutral pink shade to peek through the glitter top coat. You can definitely use it alone as well, I find that you will need to apply 3-4 coats in order to get it to the fullest opacity since it is a sheer polish. "Heavenly" is a beautiful polish that you can use alone or as a topper. It is a super gorgeous milky translucent polish full of iridescent glitters that are square & hexagonal in shape. This polish looks beautiful over light or dark bases.


I adore this polish combo. Everytime I look at my nails I feel so fresh, young & free! Also, it makes me smile when the sunlight hits those iridescent glitters- just so pretty! Great nails to frolic around the city during the Summer time!!

Have an awesome week darlings, mmuah.

Love, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment