Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Favourites 2014! ♥ ♥ ♥


Happy July my loves! I cannot believe that June has already passed & that today I am sharing with you my JUNE 2014 FAVOURITES!!

Braun Silk Xpressive Epilator :: Victoria Secret ultra moisturizing hand and body cream Secret Escape sheer freesia & guava flowers :: Premier by dead sea premier cuticle therapy mineral rich :: Clio gelpresso waterproof pencil gel liner beige shine no.1 :: Old Navy studded clean t-strap sandal :: Marunaga green tea ice bar with red bean & mochi :: Kate brown collection eyebrow powder :: Sonia Kashuk dewy luxe lip & cheek balm enchanted :: Etude House ice cream nail polish choco :: ELF blush pink passion :: Rimmel apocalips lip lacquer 401 aurora

Hope you enjoy!

Love, Linda


Watch my full June 2014 faves here:


No comments:

Post a Comment