Monday 7 July 2014

Manicure Monday: Sally Hansen Color Foil Rose Copper


It's MONDAY!! I hope everyone is having a great start to the week so far! Today's Mani Monday is another one from Sally Hansen's Color Foil collection. Rose Copper, GORGEOUS!! This shade was love at first sight for me, let's check it out below!


Rose Copper is a soft rose gold/copper shade, with a chrome finish. It has a hint of silver to it as well. This polish is super pretty & unique in my opinion because it gives my nails that soft light pink (almost pastel) color but with that metallic look to it.


I applied 2 coats without base & top coat to create a smooth look. Of course, I shook the bottle well before application or else the formula will not look even on my nails. Streaky is not cute!


I love the brush & formula of this polish! Super easy to use and glides on very smoothly. Also, these color foil polishes dries super fast- love that!!


Sally Hansen Color Foil polishes are amazing! Especially "Rose Copper" which gives my nails a cool-edgy look with a hint of girly & romantic, ohh lala!

Thank you so much for reading & wishing you a wonderful week ahead! 

Love, Linda


PS: Tomorrow (July 8th) is my birthday!! Another year wiser hehe ^___^ Looking forward to celebrating another year of life full of laughs, lessons, challenges, changes, memories & lots of love! Thank you to all my loves who wished me a Happy Birthday, I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH. Mmmuah!

No comments:

Post a Comment