Tuesday 8 July 2014

Mini Sephora Birthday Haul!


Hi Darlings! Today is my BIRTHDAY!!! I am super excited for another year of life & I had to stop by Sephora because I was out of my fave foundation. Definitely have to doll up tonight for my bday dinner celebration so I cannot, not have this in my make up drawer!





My skin type is combination, acne-prone & I love the Bare Minerals Foundation in the matte formula because it keeps my skin from looking oily/greasy and breakout free. I also love to use the mineral veil as a setting powder so that my foundation stays puts and lasts all day long- love this stuff!!


Okay.... so do you notice that the mineral veil is super messy & all over the place? Well, lesson learned! Always remember to close the jar lid! Aiya... haha.




While I was in Sephora, the cashier rung me through & she always gave me my yearly Sephora birthday present- thanks Sephora! I always love their gifts & this year it is Make Up For Ever's smoky extravagant mascara and rouge artist lipstick in no 9. So mini & cute!!


I was too excited and had to try everything!


This is how the mascara looked like on. Personally, I didn't really enjoy it- it was an okay mascara in my books. I curled my lashes before hand & this mascara kind of wilted it down and did not hold my curl at all. It did create good volume for my lashes though!


I LOVE this lipstick! It's a natural "my lips but better" shade & it glides on so smoothly. Feels super hydrating and is oh so very creamy. The color is a natural pink/mauvey-red, a great everyday lipstick.

Thank you so much for reading & thank you everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. I love you all so much! Mmuah. Now, let's celebrate!! Whoo!!!!

Love, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment